God has blessed us with a beautiful, multi-functional facility. We have a number of settings that would be ideal for your professional, social, or celebratory event and are honored that you are considering allowing us to serve as your hosts.
We often have several events scheduled simultaneously. Our facilities team is committed to ensuring that your event runs smoothly. In turn, we ask that you comply with the guidelines outlined below.
- Activities are to be kept within the agreed upon times and all activities will be finished and the facility evacuated by 10 p.m.
- For your safety and security reasons, please refrain from propping outside doors open or leaving doors unattended.
- Please check with the facilities coordinator before moving furniture or decorations; if approval is granted please return items to their original places.
- Please observe the “no smoking” policy inside all areas of the facility.
- Please keep all alcoholic beverages off of the church property, inside or outside (including all areas of the parking lot).
- Food is to be kept in the areas reserved for eating purposes.
- Please limit beverages in the worship center to water bottles only. No food please.
- All decorating plans for your event will need to be pre-approved by the Facility Coordinator.,
- Staples, tape, and other fasteners that damage paint and wall materials shall not be used.
- In the event of damages to the building or facilities, please report to the event host or the facilities coordinator as soon as possible.
A cappella singing is used in worship services in the HOCC building complex.
Weddings and funerals may include live or recorded a cappella singing or recorded musical instruments, or any combination of the above.
In all cases, the music must adhere to the standards of traditional good taste and will be in keeping with music that is typically associated with weddings and funerals. (Example: Music played in a non-traditional manner by a hard rock band is not allowed. In no case will music be allowed, live or recorded, that contains lewd or inappropriate lyrics.) Before the building is reserved for a wedding or funeral, information will be collected regarding the planned music.
We want your reception to be gorgeous! We also want to be mindful of the other uses of our facilities. So, here are some guidelines to assist in your decorating decisions.
- Tables and chairs are available for your reception
- Audio and visual equipment are available for your use
- Set up is the responsibility of the bridal party but can be contracted out through our cleaning company.
- Ice is provide upon advance request
- Linens are not available
- Drip-less candles and flowers may be used throughout the facility with drop fabric to protect the carpet
- Please do not pin, nail, or tape anything to the walls or ceilings as it damages those surfaces
- You may use a small band or chamber group, if desired. All music must be appropriate to a church setting.
- Your photographer may take pictures in any part of the facility.